‘ClearCourse Partnership LLP’, ‘ClearCourse Group’, ‘ClearCourse’, or ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ClearCourse Partnership LLP, 10-12 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. The website is regularly updated, and content may change at any time without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, loss or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material and intellectual property which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may not permanently republish, copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on our websites without our prior written permission and in any event you must expressly and clearly identify and credit ClearCourse Partnership LLP as the source of such content. Similarly, if you intend to hyperlink to any part of our website, you must first obtain our prior consent in writing.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We may need to revise these Terms and Conditions in future. You should therefore review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.